Hollyrope is an excellent bondage site, with tons of pretty girls, all willing to be bound and gagged.I've actually talked to the owner of the site, and he's a very nice chap called Daniel. These two girls are my favourite models from the site. On the left is Chrissy Marie, and on the right is Krystal. This was a bondage challenge for the girls to escape from, and I must admit, I'm not a fan of girls having their hands tied up in front of them. I always prefer the girls to have their hands tied behind their backs. Even so, I can make the rare exception now and again. I still think this is a great picture. Both girls are tightly bound and gagged, and I like the silver duct tape gags. In the video itself, Chrissy manages to free herself, albeit somewhat annoyingly. Unbelievable how some models and actresses get tied up like this in their roles. To me,it gives the damsel much more opportunity to get free. Bad idea for me,and it always will be. Still, it's no...
I must admit, this is one of my favourite pictures. I absolutely love pretty girls bound and gagged in uniform. I'm not sure where I saw this picture, but I loved it. Unfortunately, I didn't like the final result when the bloke tying her up,made the ropework far too excessive for my liking. Her gag is nice though. I just imagined this pretty policewoman stumbled onto a slavers hideout, and now she's in their clutches, ready to be shipped out to be sold as a sex slave.
I still enjoy reading about our Solar System, especially the planet Mars and Jupiter's moon Europa. These two planets are high candidates for human colonization, although it's a very, very long way off. Mars of course,is the red planet and has seasons like we have here on Earth. Gravity is a lot less, and no doubt there are still hidden dangers there. Mars does have a lot of problems, but it has plenty of potential. Getting there though and safely back, is a tremendous technological challenge.It takes over 7-8 months to get there,and at the moment, we just don't have the capabilities to send people there. I think it will happen, but not for a long time. Europa is also interesting and intriguing, as we think there may be a hidden ocean, buried deep under its surface. With water, there's an excellent chance for discovering life on another world,although if there is, it won't be like nothing like here in our oceans. The cold is unbelievable out there, and...
Comments
Post a Comment